- 1 What is an Aadhar Card?
- 2 How to Link Aadhar Card With PAN Card!
- 3 Check Aadhar Card Status Online (UIDAI Website)
- 4 How To Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment ID.
Hello People ..!! As we all know Every Citizen of India has it’s own Unique Identification which distinguishes them from other. Basically, All countries have their own system to identify their Citizens. Due to this Government of India Came up with a Particular Identification Card which is known as Aadhar Card. Which is issued by the Govt. of India which contains all details of a particular person. And For lots of verification process a person must have their own Aadhar Card and through Aadhar Card there are lots of benefits. i.e. With the help of Aadhar Card people of India will get lots of Subsidy on various goods and services. So, this is an exclusive page for those people who have any doubt, problem or queries regarding Aadhar Card. If you have your Aadhar Enrollment number and want to check Status or download Aadhar so you can easily check it via Online Mode. Below we provide whole details regarding Aadhar Card and step by step procedure to check Aadhar Card status with the help of Enrollment Number. This article contains several helpful links with the help of these links you can be sorted out your queries.
Aadhar Card project was introduced in the year of 2009 by (UIDAI) which is also known as Unique Identification Authority of India. With the help of this project, each and every citizen have their own Unique Identification Number. After having Aadhar Card you have to link it with your other key services i.e. pension schemes and also with your Bank accounts etc. If in case you have not applied for Aadhar Card so immediately you have to visit your nearest Aadhar Card Enrollment Center and if in case there is no Aadhar Card center near your residence then you can easily Apply Online for New Aadhar Card through the official site of UIDAI.
What is an Aadhar Card?
If you are not familiar with Aadhar Card than this column is for you in this para we are going to take an overview of Aadhar Card. Aadhar Card is an Identification Card which is issued by Government of India for each and every Indian Citizen. On your Aadhar Card a 12 digit Unique Identification Number id mentioned which is your UID Code. The Unique Identification Authority of India manages the UID Database and handles this project under Central Government of India. Your Aadhar Card Contains 12 digit unique number and also contains collected demographics and Bio-metric details which shows you are residing citizen of India. Having Aadhar card is not compulsory this is optional for each and every Indian Citizen which means it’s your choice to get Aadhar Card or not. While Applying for Aadhar Card Applicant needs to provide various personal details, Demographics, and Bio-metric at the Aadhar Card center. Those who have Aadhar Card there are lots of benefits provided by the Government of India. So, after having Aadhar Card people can avail those facilities.
Benefits of Aadhar Card?
After having Aadhar Card or Aadhar Number there are many benefits which can be enjoyed by Indian Citizen. As I mentioned above having Aadhar Card is not compulsory but if you want to avail those benefits than you must be having your Aadhar Card. If you don’t have Aadhar Card so from our point of view apply for it as soon as possible cause Each and Every bank, Income tax schemes forms need to link with your Aadhar Card. If you are going to apply for any legal work so you must have to submit your Aadhar Card Details. Which means in these days nothing legal work i.e. Bank Account Opening, Income Tax Scheme or Saving Scheme is possible without Aadhar Card.
Benefits of Having Aadhar Card!
- Identity Card: In these days Aadhar Card is one of the most efficient and advanced Identity Document. Which shows Aadhar Card is the most valuable or reliable trusted Identity Document for every Indian Citizen.
- Government Subsidy: For availing various kind of Subsidy Facility and Schemes Government of India says it is mandatory to link your Aadhar Card to your bank account.
- Residential Proof: Rather than personal details Aadhar Card contains Permanent Residential Address of Aadhar Cardholder. Which can be used as Residential Proof in all over India. Every Organisation either Government Department or any offices accept Aadhar Card as a resident proof.
- Income Tax: It is very compulsory to link Aadhar Card with your PAN Card as per Income Tax Department for those who came in the category of Tax Paying.
- Phone or Internet Connection: In these days having Phone and internet connection is must and availing both benefits you need a mobile SIM so if you want a mobile SIM so at the time of buying they need your resident proof and for this they can accept your Aadhar Card. And with the help of this procedure, there is no need to link your mobile number with Aadhar Card.
- Bank Account Opening: If you are going for Bank Account Opening in any bank whether it is Private or Government Sector Bank while filling Bank account opening form he/she have to submit their Aadhar Card details.
- Gas Connection Subsidy: If you have LPG Gas Connection and want to get subsidy than firstly you need to provide Aadhar Card details to your respective Gas Agency. With Aadhar Card details you need to fill KYC form which should be linked to your Aadhar Card with Bank Account so you can easily get your Subsidy in your direct bank account.
How to Link Aadhar Card With PAN Card!
In these days it is mandatory to Link your Aadhar Card with your PAN Card. With the help of Linking of Aadhar Card with PAN Card, it helps you to file Income Tax Return. Below we provide some easy steps to Link Your Aadhar Card with PAN Card. So, if you want to link it then follow these easy steps.
- Firstly visit the official site of Income Tax E-Filing Site i.e. https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/
- Now Search for “Update PAN/ Aadhar Card Details Option” Click on it.
- Now Enter your Aadhar Card Number / PAN Card Details and Name etc.
Check Aadhar Card Status Online (UIDAI Website)
- Firstly open your web browser and visit the official site of UIDAI which is www.uidai.gov.in
- Now Search for Aadhar Online Service and go to Aadhar Enrollment and Click on Check Aadhar Card Status which is mentioned in below image.
- After clicking on that link it can redirect you to the official linked website so you have to just click on “OK“.
- When you click on OK button then it will be redirected you at https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- On the above image, you need to Enter your Enrollment Number to check your Aadhar Card Status.
- Now you have to Enter your 14 Digit Enrollment Number on the above image which is your Acknowledgement Slip and 14 Digit Date and Time as well.
- After Entering both
- You Need to enter the Security (Captcha) Code.
- If in case you have submitted wrong Enrollment ID so you can easily reset all the blanks and enter again correct Enrollment ID at the same time. The reset button is mentioned on the right side of your Enrollment ID Blanks.
After entering Correct details of your Enrollment ID now you have to click on Submit Button which gives you in below message. Now you can easily download your Aadhar Card.
If in case you have lost your Acknowledgement Slip and could not find your EID number so you no need to worry about it. On the same page you can see in your Right Corner there is an option to Retrieve Lost EID/ UID link. So, through this, you can easily obtain your Lost EID number.
How to Check Aadhar Card Status with the help of Enrollment Number?
If you have already applied for Aadhar Card so you must have Unique Identification by Government of India. Basically, it takes 3 to 5 weeks to generate your Aadhar Card and approx 90 days to get delivered to your residence.
And if you want to check your Aadhar status so you can via online more by completing very easy and simple steps on its official site or there is one more option which is an application which is known as Aadhar Online App.
Check Aadhar Status by Name on Registered Mobile Number!
If you want to check your Aadhar Status with your registered mobile number than firstly you have to click on the option which is Retrieve Lost EID/ UID so you can easily retrieve your EID or UID Number.
- Now enter your whole personal details.
- Your full name which is mentioned on your acknowledgment slip.
- Email all details which are provided at the time of Enrollment.
- Or mobile as per records at the time of Enrollment.
- Now enter security or captcha code.
- Now click on Send (OTP) One Time Password.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your Registered Email or Registered Mobile number.
- Mention that OTP and verify it.
- Now you will receive your Aadhar Card status on your computer screen whether it is generated or not.
How To Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment ID.
- Firstly visit the official site of UIDAI i.e. eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Now Enter your Enrollment Number
- Now Enter your Full Name & Pin Code
- Enter Security Code
- Enter Mobile Number
- Now Click on “Get (OTP) One Time Password”
- Now you will receive OTP on your mobile number within 1 hour
- Enter OTP
- And now click on Validate & Download
Now you can easily download your Aadhaar Card but before download, you need to put your Pin Code which should be your Area Pin Code. Mention your Area Pin Code in the Password box. Now keep a Hard Copy of it for future use.